02. 5 Legal Tips for eComm Biz Owners
In this episode, Dawn interviews friend and lawyer Sean Delaney where they talk about 5 tips all eComm business owners should know.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:20] Sean Delaney’s background
- [03:15] Common legal challenges entrepreneurs face
- [06:20] When you should reach out to a tax professional vs a lawyer for sales tax questions
- [09:30] Laws about shipping restrictions
- [11:20] Finding resources about shipping restrictions
- [14:55] Tips to finding a lawyer who specializes in interstate commerce
- [16:30] How to ensure you are following the children’s online privacy protection act on your eComm website
- [20:50] Having the right insurance for your business
- [23:00] When is the right time to get business insurance
- [27:55] Protecting your intellectual property
- [35:45] When you should file for a trademark and how to file for one
- [41:35] Episode recap
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn talks Business Strategy with one of the best in the eComm industry, Kale Inoue. Kale is a serial entrepreneur, owner and founder of Make Cool Stuff and he himself is as cool as they come. If you ever wanted a real, solid eComm business strategy, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn digs deeper into why customer service and open communication should be a key component of your retention strategy. You’re going to want to listen to Dawn’s easy but impactful tactics for securing customer loyalty.