02. 5 Legal Tips for eComm Biz Owners
In this episode, Dawn interviews friend and lawyer Sean Delaney where they talk about 5 tips all eComm business owners should know.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:20] Sean Delaney’s background
- [03:15] Common legal challenges entrepreneurs face
- [06:20] When you should reach out to a tax professional vs a lawyer for sales tax questions
- [09:30] Laws about shipping restrictions
- [11:20] Finding resources about shipping restrictions
- [14:55] Tips to finding a lawyer who specializes in interstate commerce
- [16:30] How to ensure you are following the children’s online privacy protection act on your eComm website
- [20:50] Having the right insurance for your business
- [23:00] When is the right time to get business insurance
- [27:55] Protecting your intellectual property
- [35:45] When you should file for a trademark and how to file for one
- [41:35] Episode recap
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....