03. Why hiring a non e-Comm expert can make you bankrupt
In this episode, Dawn talks about why you should be wary of hiring anyone who doesn’t have an eCommerce background. After seeing so many of her clients come to her almost bankrupt, you’re going to want to listen to how you can avoid these mistakes
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:18] Over the last year, more people are getting into the eComm retailers space than ever before
- [03:39] There is a fundamental difference between being an expert in “digital marketing” and being an expert in digital marketing for eCommerce
- [04:40] The difference between an info product and selling eCommerce
- [07:44] When you hire someone to help you with marketing and strategy, make sure they have an understanding of eCommerce
- [10:02] Things you should understand as an eComm business owner
- [13:35] One of the biggest gaps I see with business owners
- [14:35] Tips to finding a digital marketing expert to fit your business
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
In this episode, Dawn talks with sales expert Renee Hribar about how you can sell like a professional without feeling sleazy. They talk about all things sales and specifically how you can feel good about selling on social media. You won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn interviews friend and lawyer Sean Delaney where they talk about 5 tips all eComm business owners should know.
Welcome to The eComm Profit podcast, where we talk about all things eComm and interview experts from all industries to help make your eComm store even more profitable. Join the conversation with your host, CEO and Founder of Digital Dawn.