03. Why hiring a non e-Comm expert can make you bankrupt
In this episode, Dawn talks about why you should be wary of hiring anyone who doesn’t have an eCommerce background. After seeing so many of her clients come to her almost bankrupt, you’re going to want to listen to how you can avoid these mistakes
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:18] Over the last year, more people are getting into the eComm retailers space than ever before
- [03:39] There is a fundamental difference between being an expert in “digital marketing” and being an expert in digital marketing for eCommerce
- [04:40] The difference between an info product and selling eCommerce
- [07:44] When you hire someone to help you with marketing and strategy, make sure they have an understanding of eCommerce
- [10:02] Things you should understand as an eComm business owner
- [13:35] One of the biggest gaps I see with business owners
- [14:35] Tips to finding a digital marketing expert to fit your business
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn talks Business Strategy with one of the best in the eComm industry, Kale Inoue. Kale is a serial entrepreneur, owner and founder of Make Cool Stuff and he himself is as cool as they come. If you ever wanted a real, solid eComm business strategy, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn digs deeper into why customer service and open communication should be a key component of your retention strategy. You’re going to want to listen to Dawn’s easy but impactful tactics for securing customer loyalty.