03. Why hiring a non e-Comm expert can make you bankrupt
In this episode, Dawn talks about why you should be wary of hiring anyone who doesn’t have an eCommerce background. After seeing so many of her clients come to her almost bankrupt, you’re going to want to listen to how you can avoid these mistakes
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:18] Over the last year, more people are getting into the eComm retailers space than ever before
- [03:39] There is a fundamental difference between being an expert in “digital marketing” and being an expert in digital marketing for eCommerce
- [04:40] The difference between an info product and selling eCommerce
- [07:44] When you hire someone to help you with marketing and strategy, make sure they have an understanding of eCommerce
- [10:02] Things you should understand as an eComm business owner
- [13:35] One of the biggest gaps I see with business owners
- [14:35] Tips to finding a digital marketing expert to fit your business
Resources talked about in this episode
- Website – Digital Dawn
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...