04. How to Sell Without Feeling Sleazy – Especially on Social Media
In this episode, Dawn talks with sales expert Renee Hribar about how you can sell like a professional without feeling sleazy. They talk about all things sales and specifically how you can feel good about selling on social media. You won’t want to miss this episode.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:24] Who is Renee Hribar
- [03:24] How to sell your product or service by telling your brand’s story
- [06:26] Why having a company mission is important
- [12:15] Tips to telling your story on social media
- [17:30] Turning your audience into buyers
- [24:45] Lessons Renee learned while having a product-based business
- [30:30] Final tips every business owner should know
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....