04. How to Sell Without Feeling Sleazy – Especially on Social Media
In this episode, Dawn talks with sales expert Renee Hribar about how you can sell like a professional without feeling sleazy. They talk about all things sales and specifically how you can feel good about selling on social media. You won’t want to miss this episode.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:24] Who is Renee Hribar
- [03:24] How to sell your product or service by telling your brand’s story
- [06:26] Why having a company mission is important
- [12:15] Tips to telling your story on social media
- [17:30] Turning your audience into buyers
- [24:45] Lessons Renee learned while having a product-based business
- [30:30] Final tips every business owner should know
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn talks Business Strategy with one of the best in the eComm industry, Kale Inoue. Kale is a serial entrepreneur, owner and founder of Make Cool Stuff and he himself is as cool as they come. If you ever wanted a real, solid eComm business strategy, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn digs deeper into why customer service and open communication should be a key component of your retention strategy. You’re going to want to listen to Dawn’s easy but impactful tactics for securing customer loyalty.