04. How to Sell Without Feeling Sleazy – Especially on Social Media
In this episode, Dawn talks with sales expert Renee Hribar about how you can sell like a professional without feeling sleazy. They talk about all things sales and specifically how you can feel good about selling on social media. You won’t want to miss this episode.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:24] Who is Renee Hribar
- [03:24] How to sell your product or service by telling your brand’s story
- [06:26] Why having a company mission is important
- [12:15] Tips to telling your story on social media
- [17:30] Turning your audience into buyers
- [24:45] Lessons Renee learned while having a product-based business
- [30:30] Final tips every business owner should know
Resources talked about in this episode
- Sales Training – www.reneehribar.co/zerotosales
- Guest website – www.reneehribar.com
- Guest social media – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...