04. How to Sell Without Feeling Sleazy – Especially on Social Media
In this episode, Dawn talks with sales expert Renee Hribar about how you can sell like a professional without feeling sleazy. They talk about all things sales and specifically how you can feel good about selling on social media. You won’t want to miss this episode.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:24] Who is Renee Hribar
- [03:24] How to sell your product or service by telling your brand’s story
- [06:26] Why having a company mission is important
- [12:15] Tips to telling your story on social media
- [17:30] Turning your audience into buyers
- [24:45] Lessons Renee learned while having a product-based business
- [30:30] Final tips every business owner should know
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
In this episode, Dawn talks about why you should be wary of hiring anyone who doesn’t have an eCommerce background. After seeing so many of her clients come to her almost bankrupt, you’re going to want to listen to how you can avoid these mistakes.
In this episode, Dawn interviews friend and lawyer Sean Delaney where they talk about 5 tips all eComm business owners should know.
Welcome to The eComm Profit podcast, where we talk about all things eComm and interview experts from all industries to help make your eComm store even more profitable. Join the conversation with your host, CEO and Founder of Digital Dawn.