5. How To Get People Talking About Your Brand – It Might Not Be What You Think
Sometimes we focus so much on the tangible paid traffic sources of how you get people talking about your brand. In this episode Dawn talks about the not so obvious ways you can build awareness through your brand.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:55] What is the know, like, and trust factor
- [04:55] One way to get people to talk about your business is through trust
- 06:00] How do you build trust with your customers
- [08:45] Why showcasing a company mission is important
- [12:40] Building relationships through email marketing
- [16:15] Saying thank you to your customers helps build trust
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....