5. How To Get People Talking About Your Brand – It Might Not Be What You Think
Sometimes we focus so much on the tangible paid traffic sources of how you get people talking about your brand. In this episode Dawn talks about the not so obvious ways you can build awareness through your brand.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:55] What is the know, like, and trust factor
- [04:55] One way to get people to talk about your business is through trust
- 06:00] How do you build trust with your customers
- [08:45] Why showcasing a company mission is important
- [12:40] Building relationships through email marketing
- [16:15] Saying thank you to your customers helps build trust
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
In this episode, Dawn talks with sales expert Renee Hribar about how you can sell like a professional without feeling sleazy. They talk about all things sales and specifically how you can feel good about selling on social media. You won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn talks about why you should be wary of hiring anyone who doesn’t have an eCommerce background. After seeing so many of her clients come to her almost bankrupt, you’re going to want to listen to how you can avoid these mistakes.
In this episode, Dawn interviews friend and lawyer Sean Delaney where they talk about 5 tips all eComm business owners should know.