5. How To Get People Talking About Your Brand – It Might Not Be What You Think
Sometimes we focus so much on the tangible paid traffic sources of how you get people talking about your brand. In this episode Dawn talks about the not so obvious ways you can build awareness through your brand.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:55] What is the know, like, and trust factor
- [04:55] One way to get people to talk about your business is through trust
- 06:00] How do you build trust with your customers
- [08:45] Why showcasing a company mission is important
- [12:40] Building relationships through email marketing
- [16:15] Saying thank you to your customers helps build trust
Resources talked about in this episode
- Website – Digital Dawn
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...