6. Having an Entrepreneur in the Family – What’s it Really Like…
What is it really like to have an entrepreneur in your family? Dawn talks to her husband and Dad about all things family and entrepreneurship. This is a personal talk with Dawn and her family about all things entrepreneurship.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [04:15] How does it feel when your family member wants to become an entrepreneur
- [10:00] Things I wish I knew before I started my business
- [14:15] What it’s like when your significant other has to constantly be on the phone
- [16:00] Why setting boundaries is super important
- [20:45] How to deal with the emotional roller coaster that is an entrepreneur
- [26:45] Parenting with entrepreneurship
- [31:40] Words of wisdom from our guests
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....