6. Having an Entrepreneur in the Family – What’s it Really Like…
What is it really like to have an entrepreneur in your family? Dawn talks to her husband and Dad about all things family and entrepreneurship. This is a personal talk with Dawn and her family about all things entrepreneurship.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [04:15] How does it feel when your family member wants to become an entrepreneur
- [10:00] Things I wish I knew before I started my business
- [14:15] What it’s like when your significant other has to constantly be on the phone
- [16:00] Why setting boundaries is super important
- [20:45] How to deal with the emotional roller coaster that is an entrepreneur
- [26:45] Parenting with entrepreneurship
- [31:40] Words of wisdom from our guests
Resources talked about in this episode
- Website – Digital Dawn
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
88. Web3 + Marketing with McKenna Sweazey
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sat down with Web3 expert, McKenna Sweazy, to get a better understanding of Web3 and how it will play into digital marketing. McKenna shared how she...
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...