7. Planning Now For What Could Happen Later – 4th Quarter Planning Tips
In this episode, nerd out with Dawn as she walks you through tips and tricks of how she thinks about eCommerce planning and why doing your strategy well before the 4th quarter could be a game-changer for your business’s success.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:35] Why you should be planning your 4th quarter during your 2nd quarter
- [05:35] Planning the marketing part of your 4th quarter
- [07:15] Thinking about your planning process as a funnel
- [11:50] The biggest struggle I see with eComm businesses during 4th quarter
- [13:20] Figuring out your Facebook Ad spend before your 4th quarter
- [18:20] How are you going to promote to your current customers
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Understanding your customer through copy how you attract and retain your ideal customers. In this episode, Dawn talks to copywriting expert Anika Watkins about copy that converts, and how to leverage email marketing to drive sales.
In this episode, Dawn talks about why being audited isn’t a bad thing. In fact, it actually can be an amazing way to move your business forward even if you’re already successful. You won’t want to miss how and why you need an audit.
In this episode, Dawn talks with tax and financial expert Kristin Ingram about all things business. What you need to know for your business and how to take advantage of some of the tax benefits available for small business owners. This episode is full of important financial information. You won’t want to miss it.