7. Planning Now For What Could Happen Later – 4th Quarter Planning Tips
In this episode, nerd out with Dawn as she walks you through tips and tricks of how she thinks about eCommerce planning and why doing your strategy well before the 4th quarter could be a game-changer for your business’s success.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:35] Why you should be planning your 4th quarter during your 2nd quarter
- [05:35] Planning the marketing part of your 4th quarter
- [07:15] Thinking about your planning process as a funnel
- [11:50] The biggest struggle I see with eComm businesses during 4th quarter
- [13:20] Figuring out your Facebook Ad spend before your 4th quarter
- [18:20] How are you going to promote to your current customers
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....