7. Planning Now For What Could Happen Later – 4th Quarter Planning Tips
In this episode, nerd out with Dawn as she walks you through tips and tricks of how she thinks about eCommerce planning and why doing your strategy well before the 4th quarter could be a game-changer for your business’s success.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:35] Why you should be planning your 4th quarter during your 2nd quarter
- [05:35] Planning the marketing part of your 4th quarter
- [07:15] Thinking about your planning process as a funnel
- [11:50] The biggest struggle I see with eComm businesses during 4th quarter
- [13:20] Figuring out your Facebook Ad spend before your 4th quarter
- [18:20] How are you going to promote to your current customers
Resources talked about in this episode
- Website – Digital Dawn
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...