8. Tips and Tricks on How to add an eComm Product to your Info Product Business with Michelle Diaz
In this episode, Michelle Diaz, a successful Info Product business owner, talks about how adding an eCommerce product helps grow and expand her business. Plus some of the tips and tricks she learned along the way to make your eComm launch even easier. You won’t want to miss this one.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:00] Who is Michelle Diaz and all about her business
- [02:18] What kind of info products did Michelle first start with
- [06:00] How Michelle transitioned from infoproducts to eComm products
- [10:00] Michelle’s journey to launching her protein powder for pregnant women
- [13:50] What was the most surprising thing about launching a eComm product
- [15:45] Where you can find resources when launching an eComm product
- [19:00] The biggest tip when launching a product
- [23:25] What has been the best part of Michelle’s eCommerce journey
- [26:30] Tips and tricks for new eCommerce business owners
- [34:30] Tips to transitioning from digital to eCommerce
- [38:05] How to use pinterest to grow your business
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
What does it take to raise a millionaire entrepreneur and help support a business mogul? Guest Tamara Zantell, mom and entrepreneur extraordinaire shares all in this exclusive interview about building the Zandra Beauty mega brand.
Mindset matters and it can play a huge role in how your business moves forward. In this episode, Dawn shares lessons she’s learned as she’s had to work hard on mindset and how you can use mindset shifts to move your business forward.
In this episode, Dawn shares ways you can get UGC from your current customers and why this is an important marketing strategy. Get your notebook out for this episode. It’s full of tactical tips and tricks.