8. Tips and Tricks on How to add an eComm Product to your Info Product Business with Michelle Diaz
In this episode, Michelle Diaz, a successful Info Product business owner, talks about how adding an eCommerce product helps grow and expand her business. Plus some of the tips and tricks she learned along the way to make your eComm launch even easier. You won’t want to miss this one.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:00] Who is Michelle Diaz and all about her business
- [02:18] What kind of info products did Michelle first start with
- [06:00] How Michelle transitioned from infoproducts to eComm products
- [10:00] Michelle’s journey to launching her protein powder for pregnant women
- [13:50] What was the most surprising thing about launching a eComm product
- [15:45] Where you can find resources when launching an eComm product
- [19:00] The biggest tip when launching a product
- [23:25] What has been the best part of Michelle’s eCommerce journey
- [26:30] Tips and tricks for new eCommerce business owners
- [34:30] Tips to transitioning from digital to eCommerce
- [38:05] How to use pinterest to grow your business
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Understanding your customer through copy how you attract and retain your ideal customers. In this episode, Dawn talks to copywriting expert Anika Watkins about copy that converts, and how to leverage email marketing to drive sales.
In this episode, Dawn talks about why being audited isn’t a bad thing. In fact, it actually can be an amazing way to move your business forward even if you’re already successful. You won’t want to miss how and why you need an audit.
In this episode, Dawn talks with tax and financial expert Kristin Ingram about all things business. What you need to know for your business and how to take advantage of some of the tax benefits available for small business owners. This episode is full of important financial information. You won’t want to miss it.