Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] Kristin Ingram’s background
- [02:39] Top mistakes businesses make with their finances
- [03:35] Setting up your business for success from the start
- [06:30] Sole proprietor, LLC, and Corporation? How to choose the right one
- [10:18] Why you should separate business from personal finances
- [13:34] Numbers you should be looking at on a daily basis
- [16:45] Why you need a bookkeeper
- [19:45] All about getting a PPP loan
- [27:15] Should you take the PPP loan if you qualify
[32:45] Why you might not need to track your inventory
- [34:15] The benefits of treating your inventory under cash bases
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Small Biz Mama
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...