Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] Kristin Ingram’s background
- [02:39] Top mistakes businesses make with their finances
- [03:35] Setting up your business for success from the start
- [06:30] Sole proprietor, LLC, and Corporation? How to choose the right one
- [10:18] Why you should separate business from personal finances
- [13:34] Numbers you should be looking at on a daily basis
- [16:45] Why you need a bookkeeper
- [19:45] All about getting a PPP loan
- [27:15] Should you take the PPP loan if you qualify
[32:45] Why you might not need to track your inventory
- [34:15] The benefits of treating your inventory under cash bases
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Understanding your customer through copy how you attract and retain your ideal customers. In this episode, Dawn talks to copywriting expert Anika Watkins about copy that converts, and how to leverage email marketing to drive sales.
In this episode, Dawn talks about why being audited isn’t a bad thing. In fact, it actually can be an amazing way to move your business forward even if you’re already successful. You won’t want to miss how and why you need an audit.
In this episode, Dawn talks about the Apple iOS updates and why you as a business owner need to be in the know. This is one of the biggest changes happening to privacy in a long time and will without a doubt impact you as a business owner.