Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:20] Anika’s background
- [02:30] Copy mistakes eComm businesses make on their website
- [06:30] Why you should have a brand voice and copy guidelines
- [09:20] Why you shouldn’t be writing your product descriptions
- [11:45] Product description tips
- [15:15] Tips to finding copy inspiration
- [17:35] Why you should have continues email marketing
- [22:00] What makes a great abandoned cart sequence
- [25:45] New customer sequence
- [28:20] Tips for copywriting
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn talks Business Strategy with one of the best in the eComm industry, Kale Inoue. Kale is a serial entrepreneur, owner and founder of Make Cool Stuff and he himself is as cool as they come. If you ever wanted a real, solid eComm business strategy, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn digs deeper into why customer service and open communication should be a key component of your retention strategy. You’re going to want to listen to Dawn’s easy but impactful tactics for securing customer loyalty.