Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:20] Anika’s background
- [02:30] Copy mistakes eComm businesses make on their website
- [06:30] Why you should have a brand voice and copy guidelines
- [09:20] Why you shouldn’t be writing your product descriptions
- [11:45] Product description tips
- [15:15] Tips to finding copy inspiration
- [17:35] Why you should have continues email marketing
- [22:00] What makes a great abandoned cart sequence
- [25:45] New customer sequence
- [28:20] Tips for copywriting
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....