Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:35] What is conversion rate optimization
- [05:30] Why it doesn’t always matter how much traffic you get
- [07:00] What is the average conversion rate
- [09:35] Setting up google analytics
- [10:15] Why you want to set up google analytics
- [11:30] What is Hot Jar and why you need it
- [14:15] Tips to improving your website
- [21:15] Why making too many changes to your website, at once is not a good strategy
- [21:55] Why you should have a changelog
- [23:45] Understanding your buyer’s journey
- [26:15] Why page speed is important for conversion rate optimization
- [29:05] What is a call to action and why you need a good one
Resources talked about in this episode
- Mentioned: The Nimble Co. Google Analytics Course (affiliate link)
- Mentioned: Shopify Checklist
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...