Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:35] What is conversion rate optimization
- [05:30] Why it doesn’t always matter how much traffic you get
- [07:00] What is the average conversion rate
- [09:35] Setting up google analytics
- [10:15] Why you want to set up google analytics
- [11:30] What is Hot Jar and why you need it
- [14:15] Tips to improving your website
- [21:15] Why making too many changes to your website, at once is not a good strategy
- [21:55] Why you should have a changelog
- [23:45] Understanding your buyer’s journey
- [26:15] Why page speed is important for conversion rate optimization
- [29:05] What is a call to action and why you need a good one
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn talks Business Strategy with one of the best in the eComm industry, Kale Inoue. Kale is a serial entrepreneur, owner and founder of Make Cool Stuff and he himself is as cool as they come. If you ever wanted a real, solid eComm business strategy, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Dawn digs deeper into why customer service and open communication should be a key component of your retention strategy. You’re going to want to listen to Dawn’s easy but impactful tactics for securing customer loyalty.