Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] All about Esther Inman
- [02:24] What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)
- [04:45] When you should hire a VA
- [06:15] How do you give up control
- [09:15] What tasks can a VA do for eComm business owners
- [13:25] Things to look for when hiring a VA
- [17:20] Skills Esther’s program teaches
- [18:50] Employee vs independent contractor
- [24:30] What is the average rate for a VA
- [27:40] All about 90-day VA
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest podcast – Help Me Work Online, Esther!
- Guest website – Virtual Assistant Internship
- Interested in becoming a VA visti: 90 Day VA
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
88. Web3 + Marketing with McKenna Sweazey
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sat down with Web3 expert, McKenna Sweazy, to get a better understanding of Web3 and how it will play into digital marketing. McKenna shared how she...
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...