Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] All about Esther Inman
- [02:24] What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)
- [04:45] When you should hire a VA
- [06:15] How do you give up control
- [09:15] What tasks can a VA do for eComm business owners
- [13:25] Things to look for when hiring a VA
- [17:20] Skills Esther’s program teaches
- [18:50] Employee vs independent contractor
- [24:30] What is the average rate for a VA
- [27:40] All about 90-day VA
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....