Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [03:30] Open communication is key for customer retention
- [05:00] Answering social media comments is essential for customer retention
- [08:15] “Let your customers see you as a human, not just a brand”
- [09:00] Why having a phone number and a company email on your website is important
- [10:45] Avoiding industry jargon is important when talking to your customers
- [13:55] Creating an amazing customer service experience
- [16:45] Being prompt when responding to your customer service requests is critical for customer retention
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....