Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [03:30] Open communication is key for customer retention
- [05:00] Answering social media comments is essential for customer retention
- [08:15] “Let your customers see you as a human, not just a brand”
- [09:00] Why having a phone number and a company email on your website is important
- [10:45] Avoiding industry jargon is important when talking to your customers
- [13:55] Creating an amazing customer service experience
- [16:45] Being prompt when responding to your customer service requests is critical for customer retention
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn talks Business Strategy with one of the best in the eComm industry, Kale Inoue. Kale is a serial entrepreneur, owner and founder of Make Cool Stuff and he himself is as cool as they come. If you ever wanted a real, solid eComm business strategy, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode Dawn talks with rockstar Esther Inman about how to hire, train and leverage a Virtual Assistant (VA) in your eCommerce business. Not sure what a VA can do for your eCommerce business? You’re going to want to listen to this one.