Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] Who is Kale Inoue
- [03:00] How Kale Inoue helps business owners
- [04:45] The biggest thing you shouldn’t be doing
- [09:34] Giving up control
- [10:30] Hiring experts vs jack of all trades
- [14:00] Hiring an employee vs independent contractor
- [17:30] When you should outsource fulfillment
- [22:00] Should people create their own fulfillment center
- [25:45] Does the number of items you have dictate when you should outsource fulfillment
- [28:00] #1 tip for eComm business owners
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Seems like common sense when you say it on a Podcast. In this episode, Dawn talks about 3 measurements every business owner should be tracking on a monthly basis. They might seem like no-brainers, but so many eComm business owners aren’t even looking.
In this episode, Dawn digs deeper into why customer service and open communication should be a key component of your retention strategy. You’re going to want to listen to Dawn’s easy but impactful tactics for securing customer loyalty.
In this episode Dawn talks with rockstar Esther Inman about how to hire, train and leverage a Virtual Assistant (VA) in your eCommerce business. Not sure what a VA can do for your eCommerce business? You’re going to want to listen to this one.