Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] Who is Kale Inoue
- [03:00] How Kale Inoue helps business owners
- [04:45] The biggest thing you shouldn’t be doing
- [09:34] Giving up control
- [10:30] Hiring experts vs jack of all trades
- [14:00] Hiring an employee vs independent contractor
- [17:30] When you should outsource fulfillment
- [22:00] Should people create their own fulfillment center
- [25:45] Does the number of items you have dictate when you should outsource fulfillment
- [28:00] #1 tip for eComm business owners
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with CEO of SimplyNoted and former NFL player, Rick Elmore to discuss the art of mastering patience as an entrepreneur. Rick shared how SimplyNoted...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Founder of Roaring Angel, Reagan Allen. She is a full time college student by day and business owner and fashion designer by night. Dawn and...
I know what you’re thinking - “I’m a small business owner, not an online reading teacher. How does ‘digital literacy’ apply to me?” Fair enough. However, that proves my point right out of the gate. There are limited resources for eComm business owners to help them...