Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] Who is Kale Inoue
- [03:00] How Kale Inoue helps business owners
- [04:45] The biggest thing you shouldn’t be doing
- [09:34] Giving up control
- [10:30] Hiring experts vs jack of all trades
- [14:00] Hiring an employee vs independent contractor
- [17:30] When you should outsource fulfillment
- [22:00] Should people create their own fulfillment center
- [25:45] Does the number of items you have dictate when you should outsource fulfillment
- [28:00] #1 tip for eComm business owners
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
89. The Importance of Data Privacy in Marketing
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary Last month Dawn took a trip, with Meta, to Washington DC to speak to our nation’s leaders about data privacy and the impact that it has on digital marketers as...
How to Know if You Need a Business Coach OR a Consultant
As the old saying goes, “Hindsight is 20-20”. If I could have a do-over in the early stages of my business, I would have totally hired a qualified expert to help me out. But, you simply don’t know what you don’t know, right? A common question I’m asked time and time...
How Your “eComm Expert” Could Be Hurting Your Business
Hiring an eComm expert to help you market your products may be hurting your business instead of helping it. How do you know if the eComm “expert” you bought for a hefty price (coach, consultant, digital marketer, support staff) is truly an expert… or just a wanna-be...