Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:58] Alom’s background
- [04:45] Changes being made in the online space
- [07:00] Why you need to actually care about your brand
- [09:45] What makes a successful business that converts
- [12:45] Attention, interest, desire, and action copy format
- [18:28] Tips to having a website that converts
- [22:00] Black Friday strategy you should try
- [24:15] Trends to stay on top off in the online space
- [28:30] More resources to check out
Resources talked about in this episode
- Book a Call ending – Digital Dawn Agency
- Product mentioned – Stacked Marketer
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
89. The Importance of Data Privacy in Marketing
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary Last month Dawn took a trip, with Meta, to Washington DC to speak to our nation’s leaders about data privacy and the impact that it has on digital marketers as...
How to Know if You Need a Business Coach OR a Consultant
As the old saying goes, “Hindsight is 20-20”. If I could have a do-over in the early stages of my business, I would have totally hired a qualified expert to help me out. But, you simply don’t know what you don’t know, right? A common question I’m asked time and time...
How Your “eComm Expert” Could Be Hurting Your Business
Hiring an eComm expert to help you market your products may be hurting your business instead of helping it. How do you know if the eComm “expert” you bought for a hefty price (coach, consultant, digital marketer, support staff) is truly an expert… or just a wanna-be...