Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:58] Alom’s background
- [04:45] Changes being made in the online space
- [07:00] Why you need to actually care about your brand
- [09:45] What makes a successful business that converts
- [12:45] Attention, interest, desire, and action copy format
- [18:28] Tips to having a website that converts
- [22:00] Black Friday strategy you should try
- [24:15] Trends to stay on top off in the online space
- [28:30] More resources to check out
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with CEO of SimplyNoted and former NFL player, Rick Elmore to discuss the art of mastering patience as an entrepreneur. Rick shared how SimplyNoted...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Founder of Roaring Angel, Reagan Allen. She is a full time college student by day and business owner and fashion designer by night. Dawn and...
I know what you’re thinking - “I’m a small business owner, not an online reading teacher. How does ‘digital literacy’ apply to me?” Fair enough. However, that proves my point right out of the gate. There are limited resources for eComm business owners to help them...