Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:50] How attending a high-end mastermind made me feel about my business
- [08:25] What is parasailing
- [09:30] “Sometimes doing routine things are all part of the journey”
- [10:31] We as business owners don’t take the time to recognize all the hard work we have done
- [13:15] “Just the fact that we started something is amazing and we should be proud of ourselves”
- [14:00] If this was easy everyone would do it”
- [16:10] “It isn’t always about the hustle, sometimes you have to sit and reflect”
Resources talked about in this episode
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with CEO of SimplyNoted and former NFL player, Rick Elmore to discuss the art of mastering patience as an entrepreneur. Rick shared how SimplyNoted...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Founder of Roaring Angel, Reagan Allen. She is a full time college student by day and business owner and fashion designer by night. Dawn and...
I know what you’re thinking - “I’m a small business owner, not an online reading teacher. How does ‘digital literacy’ apply to me?” Fair enough. However, that proves my point right out of the gate. There are limited resources for eComm business owners to help them...