Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:50] How attending a high-end mastermind made me feel about my business
- [08:25] What is parasailing
- [09:30] “Sometimes doing routine things are all part of the journey”
- [10:31] We as business owners don’t take the time to recognize all the hard work we have done
- [13:15] “Just the fact that we started something is amazing and we should be proud of ourselves”
- [14:00] If this was easy everyone would do it”
- [16:10] “It isn’t always about the hustle, sometimes you have to sit and reflect”
Resources talked about in this episode
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
89. The Importance of Data Privacy in Marketing
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary Last month Dawn took a trip, with Meta, to Washington DC to speak to our nation’s leaders about data privacy and the impact that it has on digital marketers as...
How to Know if You Need a Business Coach OR a Consultant
As the old saying goes, “Hindsight is 20-20”. If I could have a do-over in the early stages of my business, I would have totally hired a qualified expert to help me out. But, you simply don’t know what you don’t know, right? A common question I’m asked time and time...
How Your “eComm Expert” Could Be Hurting Your Business
Hiring an eComm expert to help you market your products may be hurting your business instead of helping it. How do you know if the eComm “expert” you bought for a hefty price (coach, consultant, digital marketer, support staff) is truly an expert… or just a wanna-be...