Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:53] All about Natalie
- [02:15] How Natalie became a photographer
- [06:00] How Natalie can help eComm businesses
- [09:30] Tips for great product images
- [15:30] Pictures on a budget
- [17:00] How to get consistent lighting
- [21:30] Why it’s ok to use your phone to take your product images
- [24:00] Website images vs social media images
- [31:00] Why less is more in product images
- [33:04] Tips to finding a great photographer
- [36:00] General guide to planning your budget
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with fintech and crowdfunding entrepreneur, Chase Harmer. He shares his experience entering the fintech industry unintentionally and what challenges...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Jordan Clark, CEO of Dooey’s. They discuss why Dooey’s was created and the foundation of their sustainability mission. Jordan shares her advice...
The mention of measuring metrics will snap an eComm business owner out of biz bliss as quick as budgets and bills will wake newlyweds from their honeymoon slumber. I get it… Measuring metrics isn’t the most “romantic” topic to discuss as an entrepreneur… BUT it’s...