Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:53] All about Natalie
- [02:15] How Natalie became a photographer
- [06:00] How Natalie can help eComm businesses
- [09:30] Tips for great product images
- [15:30] Pictures on a budget
- [17:00] How to get consistent lighting
- [21:30] Why it’s ok to use your phone to take your product images
- [24:00] Website images vs social media images
- [31:00] Why less is more in product images
- [33:04] Tips to finding a great photographer
- [36:00] General guide to planning your budget
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with CEO of SimplyNoted and former NFL player, Rick Elmore to discuss the art of mastering patience as an entrepreneur. Rick shared how SimplyNoted...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Founder of Roaring Angel, Reagan Allen. She is a full time college student by day and business owner and fashion designer by night. Dawn and...
I know what you’re thinking - “I’m a small business owner, not an online reading teacher. How does ‘digital literacy’ apply to me?” Fair enough. However, that proves my point right out of the gate. There are limited resources for eComm business owners to help them...