Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:25] All about Stacey Hyland
- [03:30] What makes a successful entrepreneur
- [09:30] Making a profit can be really hard
- [11:30] Asking your audience to take action
- [16:30] Why follow up emails are so important
- [18:30] You might be focusing on the wrong thing
- [25:30] If something is not work you can always tweak it
- [29:30] Have a reminder of what are the things that make your business successful
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Stacey Hylen
- Guest social media – Facebook, Instagram
- Guest book – Cash Checklist
- Shopify checklist mentioned – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...