Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:45] The D to D method
- [05:23] What does brand awareness mean to Digital Dawn
- [10:00] The importance of having a customer awareness plan
- [13:13] “When you are speaking to everyone, you are speaking to no one”
- [14:15] How to determine your target audience
- [17:00] Finding your customers problems and give them a solution
- [20:45] How do I find problems
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | SpotifyEpisode Summary Dawn and Monica discuss the top secrets and the no-brainers to Visual Velocity and how product based businesses can benefit from it. Monica Snyder is a corporate software developer...
Planning with a Purpose Today we’re talking about planning. Yes, that’s right, we will plan to plan. As an entrepreneur I know what you’re thinking—I’ve got client work to catch up on, kids to haul around to school, a schedule that is never-ending and now you want me...
In this episode Dawn, brings up some thought provoking questions about Digital Literacy and why we as business owners should push for change. How can we as business owners help move the need to those who don’t have access to the same digital world.