Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:00] What is fulfillment
- [04:45] Getting a product from point A to point B is becoming harder
- [07:45] Is sending your product in a customized package more important then sending it on time
- [09:00] Why you should be sourcing your material from different places
- [12:00] Reasonable shipping time frames
- [14:45] Why having other distributors is important
- [19:00] Being transparent with your customers
Resources talked about in this episode
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – Discovery Call
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
88. Web3 + Marketing with McKenna Sweazey
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sat down with Web3 expert, McKenna Sweazy, to get a better understanding of Web3 and how it will play into digital marketing. McKenna shared how she...
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...