Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:45] What is digital literacy
- [03:30] Being able to sell your product online
- [05:00] Why some small businesses don’t have the tools to make it in the online space
- [07:45] Where can you go to learn how to move your business online
- [09:00] Free resources available through the small business administration
- [13:00] How all business owners should come together to help each other
Resources talked about in this episode
- Resource mentioned – Small business Administration
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn decides to take her OWN advice and FINALLY gets on TikTok. She shares some unbelievable statistics on TikTok users and gives you all the details on why you...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Polly Sidoruk, the Head of Product at Synder. Synder is a robust accounting platform that automates a significant part of finance management,...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary Dawn sits down with data analytics and AI expert, Shanif Dhanani. He is the co-founder & CEO of Apteo where he helps ecommerce brands personalize their marketing...