Have you ever wondered if you’re cut out to be an entrepreneur? In this episode, Dawn shares the qualities and skill sets that are required to be a successful entrepreneur. She explains why leading with purpose and passion will help you reach all of your entrepreneurial goals. This industry is not for the faint of heart but it can be extremely rewarding with the right foundation.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:55] 303,000 new businesses formed in the United States in the 1st Quarter of 2021
- [3:50] Recognizing the challenges of becoming an entrepreneur
- [8:51] Statistics on businesses that failed between 2016 – 2021
- [10:40] The things that we cannot control
- [11;41] Shiny penny syndrome
- [13:42] The skill of asking for help
- [17:38] Lead with purpose and lead with passion
- [18:45] One of the hardest jobs out there is being an entrepreneur & a business owner
- [20:56] Foundation and resilience are key as an entrepreneur
Resources talked about in this episode
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...