This week, we are joined by Dr. John Neustadt with NBI Health. He and Dawn dive into what it takes to step out of your comfort zone to allow your brand and business to flourish. Dr. Neustadt talks about what it was like transitioning into the digital marketing world and how it has helped his business grow. They also discuss the power that a mission/vision statement has for a company and how it can help keep the brand focused on it’s main goals.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:45] Introduction to Dr. Neustadt and his training
- [6:20] History of the company and how it grew
- [9:10] When the digital marketing light bulb went off for NBI
- [12:40} Surround yourself with people who have a variety of knowledge
- [14:48] View from the anti-marketer’s perspective
- [17:02] The importance of a mission/vision statement for a company
- [19:37] Being open to areas out of your comfort zone from a marketing perspective
- [22:25] Building trust from the inside out
- [26:40] The intent with marketing is to be fun and authentic and to enjoy it
- [27:20] “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.”
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – https://nbihealth.com/
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
88. Web3 + Marketing with McKenna Sweazey
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sat down with Web3 expert, McKenna Sweazy, to get a better understanding of Web3 and how it will play into digital marketing. McKenna shared how she...
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...