Kerry Egeler joins us this week to talk about the ups and downs of eComm apparel shops. Dawn and Kerry share about their experiences leaving corporate and retail management. Kerry explains how his skills transitioned and how his ego interfered with understanding how to navigate the entrepreneurial world. They both describe what it was like humbling their pride to learn how they could make the most meaningful impact in the eComm space.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [3:25] Kerry’s journey to eCommerce
- [5:50] How retail management can prepare you for owning your own business
- [10:50] “Take imperfect action.”
- [13:45] Navigating the success waves
- [20:25] Humbling yourself to ask for help
- [27:40] Shirt School broken down
- [31:10] The concept of print-on-demand
- [34:35] Niching down into something you’re passionate about
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website –
- Guest social media –
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn decides to take her OWN advice and FINALLY gets on TikTok. She shares some unbelievable statistics on TikTok users and gives you all the details on why you...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Polly Sidoruk, the Head of Product at Synder. Synder is a robust accounting platform that automates a significant part of finance management,...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary Dawn sits down with data analytics and AI expert, Shanif Dhanani. He is the co-founder & CEO of Apteo where he helps ecommerce brands personalize their marketing...