Kerry Egeler joins us this week to talk about the ups and downs of eComm apparel shops. Dawn and Kerry share about their experiences leaving corporate and retail management. Kerry explains how his skills transitioned and how his ego interfered with understanding how to navigate the entrepreneurial world. They both describe what it was like humbling their pride to learn how they could make the most meaningful impact in the eComm space.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [3:25] Kerry’s journey to eCommerce
- [5:50] How retail management can prepare you for owning your own business
- [10:50] “Take imperfect action.”
- [13:45] Navigating the success waves
- [20:25] Humbling yourself to ask for help
- [27:40] Shirt School broken down
- [31:10] The concept of print-on-demand
- [34:35] Niching down into something you’re passionate about
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website –
- Guest social media –
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....