This week, Dawn breaks down the 7 P’s of marketing. These fundamental principles of marketing are crucial to a business’ long term success. Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Physical Evidence, and People. Dawn explains the purpose and long term benefit of each principle to help other eComm business owners take a step back and reflect on their own businesses and products.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [3:49] Why people aren’t talking about the fundamental principles of marketing
- [6:51] What to do when you’re having difficulty selling your product
- [10:43] Taking a look at your cost of goods & comparing your options for your product
- [12:08] Promotions are used to serve your customers in the right way
- [15:50] Get in the habit of reviewing and reflecting your promotions
- [18:42] Knowing your place and understanding your people is critical to your marketing plan
- [20:41] Building trust through branding, professionalism and the look & feel of your product and your website
- [25:39] The competitive advantage of having a genuine team behind you
- [27:00] The impact of having quality standard operating processes for your business
Resources talked about in this episode
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sits down with a return guest, Ben Leonard. Ben is the classic millennial entrepreneur. He built a business on a laptop, in a cupboard, in his...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sit’s down with Julie Ball, your Subscription Box Business Coach! Julie is the Founder of Sparkle Hustle Grow, an award winning multi-six figure...