In this episode, Dawn explores the land of email marketing with The Queen of Evergreen, Brittany Long. Dawn and Brittany take you through some of the best email marketing practices to help you set up a rock solid email sequence for your business. Brittany spills the tea on why every shop needs an abandoned cart sequence and the shocking statistics on the recovery rate on those abandoned cart sequences. She also gives you her opinion and perspective on purchasing email templates. Don’t miss out on this treasure chest of knowledge!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:50] Brittany’s journey into the entrepreneurial space
- [7:02] Evergreen email sequences and how they work
- [10:26] Most important email sequences for business owners
- [12:41] Abandoned cart sequence and their results
- [15:27] Statistics on recovery rate from abandoned cart sequence
- [17:30] Buyers sequence vs. welcome sequence
- [21:38] Tips on writing email copy for the sequence
- [25:25] Email templates – love them or hate them?
- [29:01] Do you need to update your sequences?
- [32:24] Be aware of your subject lines
- [34:45] Friday Off Club
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – https://www.winwithsystems.com
- Guest social media –
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thequeenofevergreen
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/winwithsystems/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/837420067137971
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpB2Lc-jWaIGE2njQktRTQ
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...