Dawn sits down with Robin Carberry to discuss the midlife career shift in Gen X women. With the ample amount of opportunities in the online business space, women of a “certain age” are finding themselves at a fork in the road in their careers. Robin discusses her technique in helping Gen X women make the necessary adjustments in their careers to find work that fuels them instead of drains them. She explains what tools and assessments she uses to help her clients understand what changes need to be made and how to make them.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [3:00] Robin’s journey to her second career
- [9:22] Commonalities in Gen X women finding their second career
- [12:16] The opportunity to start an online business has never been better
- [15:00] You don’t have to “burn it all to the ground” to find what lights you up
- [18:35] What tools and assessments help women find the type of work that doesn’t feel like work
- [23:55] How the Sparketype Assessment can help you find the work that fuels you instead of drains you
- [29:40] Robin’s technique in analyzing and applying the Sparketype results to real life situations
- [33:00] There are ways to adjust your situation without leaving everything behind and starting over.
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – https://robincarberry.com/
- Guest social media –
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robin_carberry_coaching
- FB Biz Page: https://www.facebook.com/robincarberrycoaching
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.carberry.3/
Sparketype® Decoding Session with Robin Carberry:
- Sparketype Assessment: https://sparketype.com/assessment/
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – 6 Figure eComm Success Strategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
88. Web3 + Marketing with McKenna Sweazey
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sat down with Web3 expert, McKenna Sweazy, to get a better understanding of Web3 and how it will play into digital marketing. McKenna shared how she...
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...