This week, Dawn meets with Julie Stoian to discuss marketing campaign trends. Julie is a digital marketing expert, coach and co-founder of several online brands. She has created Create Your Laptop Life® , Funnel Gorgeous® , and Digital Insiders ®. Dawn and Julie dive into the current marketing trends for digital businesses and what the future looks like for those trends. Julie explains the importance of a businesses online presence and what content should go on what platforms. A key takeaway from this episode – remember that trends are always going to change so stay open minded!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [3:30] Crafting your audience argument in marketing
- [5:51] How to differentiate between wants and needs
- [8:15] How to create your own unique selling proposition
- [11:10] Put more energy into your argument, then work on your USP
- [14:02] Facebook ads and what to expect in the near future
- [15:56] eCommerce business owners have to start thinking like content creators
- [17:16] What content do you put where?
- [21:23] Are Facebook ads dead?
- [25:02] Making sure your marketing campaign is creative and disruptive
- [27:00] Remind yourself that trends are always going to change
- [28:17] Advantages to joining a Mastermind Group
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website –
- Guest social media – @funnelgorgeous, @juliestoian
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Social Media Marketing: Know Which Platform is the Right One for Your eComm Store
Does marketing your eComm store on social media make you want to poke your eyeballs out? Trust me when I say, I feel you to the core of my eComm being. One of the most common struggles I hear about from people - whether they’re in my Facebook Group, a consulting or...
87. Brand Feature with Avoila
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how...
How to Leverage User-Generated Content in Your Marketing Strategy
If you aren’t using user-generated content in your marketing strategy, then you’re going to want to read this blog until the very end. Two to three scrolls on desktop, four-ish scrolls if you’re mobile - because ain’t nobody got time to read fluffy content that’s...