This week Dawn meets with Tricia and Zach Tift of TFT Wood. They share how they got into woodworking and what it was like for them during the pandemic. Tricia and Zach explain what it’s like being a tag team in their business and what it takes to keep each other going. Dawn, Tricia and Zach also explore what the future holds for TFT Wood and other eCommerce businesses.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
[3:15] How TFT Wood got started
[7:05] TFT Wood’s shift during the pandemic
[11:27] Advice from Tricia & Zack’s lessons learned
[15:15] Pricing tips for marketing and your business
[17:54] Testing and adjusting with your products
[21:26] Never assume you know who your customers are
[23:06] Best ways to stay motivated when you run the show without a team
[26:56] What’s on the horizon for TFT Wood
Resources talked about in this episode
- Product mentioned – https://amzn.to/36IL7Pf
- Guest website – www.tftwood.com
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sits down with a return guest, Ben Leonard. Ben is the classic millennial entrepreneur. He built a business on a laptop, in a cupboard, in his...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sit’s down with Julie Ball, your Subscription Box Business Coach! Julie is the Founder of Sparkle Hustle Grow, an award winning multi-six figure...