This week Dawn meets with a dear friend and multi-passionate creative entrepreneur, Mae Cee. She is the co-founder of multiple family brands with her amazing children and went from broke single mom to a 7-figure+ Graphic Tee biz owner in under 4-years. Dawn and Mae discuss the ups and downs of owning businesses with your family and the importance of taking imperfect action in your business. Make sure to stay tuned for the Digital Dawn and Mae Cee collaboration that is brewing behind the scenes!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [2:14] Mae’s background before the business
- [4:00] Their main brands and what they do
- [5:10] The power of the connection with a brands audience through swag
- [6:40] The ups and downs of working with your family
- [11:05] Mae Cee’s Graphic Tee Academy
- [15:15] Drop shipping and Print on Demand
- [16:25] The Mae Cee and Digital Dawn e-commerce experimen
- [19:00] TikTok and viral marketing
- [22:10] The importance of imperfect action in business
- [26:30] How to get out of your own way
- [30:15] Lighten up and have fun with it!
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – https://maecee.com/gta4you?fpr=dawn-29, https://www.graphicteeacademy.com, and https://www.923bydesign.com/
- Guest social media –
- TikTok – @thefunnelcaketree
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/maeceetees
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....