Dawn sits down with data analytics and AI expert, Shanif Dhanani. He is the co-founder & CEO of Apteo where he helps ecommerce brands personalize their marketing campaigns by predicting what their customers will buy next. Dawn and Shanif dive into the future of AI and how it will help e-commerce brands moving forward. Shanif also shares the common hits and misses that he sees when he is working with brands and business owners. Make sure to check out the link below for our discounted offer with Apteo!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
[2:10] Shanif’s background in data analytics and the e-commerce industry
[3:50] From Twitter to owning his own company
[5:30] How Apteo works and what it can do for an e-commerce store
[7:30] How the AI piece works within Apteo
[9:35] Marketing campaigns and AI
[14:10] Benefits for both small e-commerce stores and large brands
[16:38] Limited tech involved for the business owner
[17:50] Common hits and misses of e-commerce brands
[24:55] The future of AI and how it will change business and marketing
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – https://www.apteo.co/lp/digital-dawn-deal
- Guest social media –
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/apteoai
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/shanifdhanani
- Medium: https://medium.com/@shanif
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apteoai
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apteoai/
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....