This week Dawn sits down with evolving entrepreneur, Jenna Zeng. From Corporate America, to start up cleaning business, to SaaS creator, Jenna has had a wide variety of experiences throughout her entrepreneurial journey. She discusses creating StaffNet out of a personal need for her cleaning business and then realizing she’s not the only one who needs a platform like this. Dawn and Jenna explore the concept of failing forward as an entrepreneur and what challenges Jenna has faced as a smaller SaaS brand. Her story is truly inspiring!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
[1:55] Jenna’s journey to being an entrepreneur
[6:55] What was missing for Jenna in her first business
[9:31] Entrepreneurs wear all of the hats but can’t remember everything
[10:27] Jenna’s next leap in the entrepreneurial space
[12:45] Being able to scale your business properly
[14:22] Who is using StaffNet
[17:50] A lesson learned in failure
[22:12] Failing Forward
[25:08] Organic marketing worked best at first
[27:48] The challenges of being a smaller SaaS brand
[32:11] Listen to that little voice in your head
Resources talked about in this episode
- Jenna’s website – www.staffnet.ca
- Check out Jenna on social media –
- Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/staffnet_/
- LinkedIn Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffnet-scheduling/?viewAsMember=true
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYjvQ-iw0nFHleXRGyIbu3A
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sits down with a return guest, Ben Leonard. Ben is the classic millennial entrepreneur. He built a business on a laptop, in a cupboard, in his...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sit’s down with Julie Ball, your Subscription Box Business Coach! Julie is the Founder of Sparkle Hustle Grow, an award winning multi-six figure...