This week, Dawn meets with TripleWhale’s Head of Brand, Alexa Kilroy. She explains the most common pitfalls she has noticed with health and beauty brands in the eComm space and how to think more holistically about your performance marketing. Alexa also shares TripleWhale’s origin story and where they are headed next with their platform. Dawn and Alexa discuss their experiences being women in the eComm and tech space and the changes they’ve noticed over the past couple of years. Check out this episode to find out what concepts to be mindful of as an eComm brand owner.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [2:00] Alexa’s background from high school English teacher to eComm industry
- [4:37] Alexa’s opinion on the state of the eComm industry
- [8:08] The pitfalls that are most common in the eComm health & wellness space
- [10:09] Think more holistically about your performance marketing
- [12:00] How to explain marketing efficiency ratio to clients
- [14:51] Triple Whale’s origin story
- [20:40] What’s coming up next for Triple Whale
- [25:01] One goal all eComm brands should have going into 2023
- [29:33] Alexa’s perspective as a woman in the eComm & tech space
- [34:55] Things to be mindful of as an eComm brand owner
Resources talked about in this episode
Follow Alexa on social media – https://twitter.com/AlexaKilroy // @alexakilroy on Twitter
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary We have a return guest this week! Genius sales coach, Renee Hribar, is back to share sales secrets to use at conferences and events! Dawn and Renee discuss how to use...
I know, I know. Just hearing the word “audit” can prompt a response similar to your body’s reaction to a bad burrito… mostly because it’s associated with a financial audit or, more specifically, the IRS. And although I feel it’s good business practice to run...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn sits down again with operations wizard, Sean Delaney, to discuss value chain assessments and how to avoid over automating the processes in your business....