Thank you so much for staying tuned all year! We’ve really enjoyed sharing these incredible conversations with you. From eComm experts to industry changing brands, we spent the year exploring all things eComm and digital marketing. Next year, we are coming back with an even better season of phenomenal brands and industry experts that will blow your mind. Thank you again for staying with us and we can’t wait for the New Year. Happy Holidays!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [0:46] Episode 36 – The crisis of distribution and how to navigate in eComm
- [2:18] Episode 38 – Are you cut out to be an entrepreneur?
- [3:43] Episode 40 – Getting Started in the eComm T-Shirt Business with Kerry Egeler
- [4:59] Episode 42 – Email Marketing Tips and Tricks
- [6:53] Episode 43 – Gen X Women Finding Their 2nd Careers
- [8:57] Episode 44 – Allowing Yourself to Thrive in your Zone of Genius
- [10:16] Episode 48 – How to Tell if it’s Burnout or Just Not Meant to Be
- [11:30] Episode 45 – Brand Feature with Cheekbone Beauty
- [12:26] Episode 55 – The Conversation That Isn’t Happening in Business
- [13:13] Episode 58 – The Future of AI and eCommerce Businesses
- [15:12] Episode 63 – Buying & Selling eComm Businesses
- [16:04] Episode 70 – TripleWhale Tips with Alexa Kilroy
Resources talked about in this episode
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
89. The Importance of Data Privacy in Marketing
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary Last month Dawn took a trip, with Meta, to Washington DC to speak to our nation’s leaders about data privacy and the impact that it has on digital marketers as...
How to Know if You Need a Business Coach OR a Consultant
As the old saying goes, “Hindsight is 20-20”. If I could have a do-over in the early stages of my business, I would have totally hired a qualified expert to help me out. But, you simply don’t know what you don’t know, right? A common question I’m asked time and time...
How Your “eComm Expert” Could Be Hurting Your Business
Hiring an eComm expert to help you market your products may be hurting your business instead of helping it. How do you know if the eComm “expert” you bought for a hefty price (coach, consultant, digital marketer, support staff) is truly an expert… or just a wanna-be...