Thank you so much for staying tuned all year! We’ve really enjoyed sharing these incredible conversations with you. From eComm experts to industry changing brands, we spent the year exploring all things eComm and digital marketing. Next year, we are coming back with an even better season of phenomenal brands and industry experts that will blow your mind. Thank you again for staying with us and we can’t wait for the New Year. Happy Holidays!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [0:46] Episode 36 – The crisis of distribution and how to navigate in eComm
- [2:18] Episode 38 – Are you cut out to be an entrepreneur?
- [3:43] Episode 40 – Getting Started in the eComm T-Shirt Business with Kerry Egeler
- [4:59] Episode 42 – Email Marketing Tips and Tricks
- [6:53] Episode 43 – Gen X Women Finding Their 2nd Careers
- [8:57] Episode 44 – Allowing Yourself to Thrive in your Zone of Genius
- [10:16] Episode 48 – How to Tell if it’s Burnout or Just Not Meant to Be
- [11:30] Episode 45 – Brand Feature with Cheekbone Beauty
- [12:26] Episode 55 – The Conversation That Isn’t Happening in Business
- [13:13] Episode 58 – The Future of AI and eCommerce Businesses
- [15:12] Episode 63 – Buying & Selling eComm Businesses
- [16:04] Episode 70 – TripleWhale Tips with Alexa Kilroy
Resources talked about in this episode
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with CEO of SimplyNoted and former NFL player, Rick Elmore to discuss the art of mastering patience as an entrepreneur. Rick shared how SimplyNoted...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Founder of Roaring Angel, Reagan Allen. She is a full time college student by day and business owner and fashion designer by night. Dawn and...
I know what you’re thinking - “I’m a small business owner, not an online reading teacher. How does ‘digital literacy’ apply to me?” Fair enough. However, that proves my point right out of the gate. There are limited resources for eComm business owners to help them...