This week Dawn sat down with the partners of Avoila, an incredible organic skincare brand. Kristy and Grace share how they formulated their nourishing face oil and how they’ve navigated the partnership piece of building a business together. They discuss their background in advertising and how that has helped them along the way. Kristy and Grace explain how they strive to educate their customers on the ingredients and the value that brings to their product and their audience. Check out this week’s episode to learn more about the ups and downs of being in the organic beauty industry!
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Avoila.com
- Guest social media –
- Follow Kelly on social media – @momperromper
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Have questions about this episode or want to submit your topic requests?
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sits down with a return guest, Ben Leonard. Ben is the classic millennial entrepreneur. He built a business on a laptop, in a cupboard, in his...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sit’s down with Julie Ball, your Subscription Box Business Coach! Julie is the Founder of Sparkle Hustle Grow, an award winning multi-six figure...