This week, Dawn sat down with Web3 expert, McKenna Sweazy, to get a better understanding of Web3 and how it will play into digital marketing. McKenna shared how she started in fashion and how that led her to Web3 consulting. They explore how email marketing will evolve in the world of Web3 and AI and how to use these tools in your business. Check out this week’s episode for more details on the content visual overload that is coming our way soon.
Resources talked about in this episode
- McKenna’s website – metaxmoda.substack.com, metaxmoda.com
- Follow McKenna on social media – @metaxmoda
- Digital Dawn Shopify checklist – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Digital Dawn FREE Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/6FigureeCommSuccessStrategies
- Book a call – https://digitaldawnagency.com/discovery-call/
Have questions about this episode or want to submit your topic requests?
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
89. The Importance of Data Privacy in Marketing
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary Last month Dawn took a trip, with Meta, to Washington DC to speak to our nation’s leaders about data privacy and the impact that it has on digital marketers as...
How to Know if You Need a Business Coach OR a Consultant
As the old saying goes, “Hindsight is 20-20”. If I could have a do-over in the early stages of my business, I would have totally hired a qualified expert to help me out. But, you simply don’t know what you don’t know, right? A common question I’m asked time and time...
How Your “eComm Expert” Could Be Hurting Your Business
Hiring an eComm expert to help you market your products may be hurting your business instead of helping it. How do you know if the eComm “expert” you bought for a hefty price (coach, consultant, digital marketer, support staff) is truly an expert… or just a wanna-be...