This week Dawn shares all her knowledge about building your brand. She talks about how important it is to have a brand identity that draws in your ideal customer and leaves them with a lasting impression. Dawn shares some examples of existing brands that are instantly recognized and some brands that use emotion to target their audience. She even sneaks in a few actionable tips you can start using right away to help build your brand’s identity!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:15] Why building a brand is important
- [2:20] Powerful identity in aesthetics
- [7:35] How to create a customer experience online
- [9:34] Ways to differentiate your business in a crowded market
- [10:14] The importance of emotional connection
- [12:34] Examples of online companies that use emotional connection for their brand awareness
- [17:34] Understanding your ideal customer
- [24:12] Actionable tips for your business
Resources talked about in this episode
Have questions about this episode or want to submit your topic requests?
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sits down with a return guest, Ben Leonard. Ben is the classic millennial entrepreneur. He built a business on a laptop, in a cupboard, in his...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sit’s down with Julie Ball, your Subscription Box Business Coach! Julie is the Founder of Sparkle Hustle Grow, an award winning multi-six figure...