Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] Tamara’s background
- [03:30] What Tamara’s role in her daughter’s company Zandra Beauty
- [08:00] When did Tamara start to help her daughter grow her company
- [10:30] The restart of Zandra Beauty
- [15:30] Why having a road map is important to grow a business
- [18:20] What is the future for Zandra Beauty
- [22:00] How Tamara is now helping other families
- [29:30] Tamara’s last tips and words of wisdom
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Zandra Beauty (use code “zandra15” for 15% off the site!)
- Guest Social Media – Instagram, Facebook, Zandra Beauty Instagram
- Shopify checklist mentioned – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn meets with business, finance and Amazon expert, Aryeh Sheinbein to discuss the benefits of using Amazon as a platform for your eCommerce business. Aryeh is a...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary How can you tell when you’re burnt out or if it’s just time to shut ‘er down? This week, Dawn opens up about the side of business you don’t really see on social media - the...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Julie Stoian to discuss marketing campaign trends. Julie is a digital marketing expert, coach and co-founder of several online brands. She has...