Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] Tamara’s background
- [03:30] What Tamara’s role in her daughter’s company Zandra Beauty
- [08:00] When did Tamara start to help her daughter grow her company
- [10:30] The restart of Zandra Beauty
- [15:30] Why having a road map is important to grow a business
- [18:20] What is the future for Zandra Beauty
- [22:00] How Tamara is now helping other families
- [29:30] Tamara’s last tips and words of wisdom
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Zandra Beauty (use code “zandra15” for 15% off the site!)
- Guest Social Media – Instagram, Facebook, Zandra Beauty Instagram
- Shopify checklist mentioned – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with fintech and crowdfunding entrepreneur, Chase Harmer. He shares his experience entering the fintech industry unintentionally and what challenges...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music| SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Jordan Clark, CEO of Dooey’s. They discuss why Dooey’s was created and the foundation of their sustainability mission. Jordan shares her advice...
The mention of measuring metrics will snap an eComm business owner out of biz bliss as quick as budgets and bills will wake newlyweds from their honeymoon slumber. I get it… Measuring metrics isn’t the most “romantic” topic to discuss as an entrepreneur… BUT it’s...