Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] Tamara’s background
- [03:30] What Tamara’s role in her daughter’s company Zandra Beauty
- [08:00] When did Tamara start to help her daughter grow her company
- [10:30] The restart of Zandra Beauty
- [15:30] Why having a road map is important to grow a business
- [18:20] What is the future for Zandra Beauty
- [22:00] How Tamara is now helping other families
- [29:30] Tamara’s last tips and words of wisdom
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Zandra Beauty (use code “zandra15” for 15% off the site!)
- Guest Social Media – Instagram, Facebook, Zandra Beauty Instagram
- Shopify checklist mentioned – Shopify Checklist
- Digital Dawn Website – Digital Dawn
- Connect with us – Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Book a Call – Digital Dawn Agency
Visit our social media for more information
Ready for the support of partners you can count on?
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week Dawn sat down with CEO of SimplyNoted and former NFL player, Rick Elmore to discuss the art of mastering patience as an entrepreneur. Rick shared how SimplyNoted...
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Amazon Music | SpotifyEpisode Summary This week, Dawn meets with Founder of Roaring Angel, Reagan Allen. She is a full time college student by day and business owner and fashion designer by night. Dawn and...
I know what you’re thinking - “I’m a small business owner, not an online reading teacher. How does ‘digital literacy’ apply to me?” Fair enough. However, that proves my point right out of the gate. There are limited resources for eComm business owners to help them...